Our team studied on 46400 reviews available online for Wire Pulling Lubricant, chose the finest ones and prepared Wire Pulling Lubricant Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Wire Pulling Lubricant from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Wire Pulling Lubricant from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
Comparison Chart for Best Wire Pulling Lubricant
46400 reviews were considered when writing our recommendations for the Wire Pulling Lubricant in this article.
|1||3M(TM) Wire Pulling Lubricant Gel WL-QT||9.6||Check Price|
|2||Klein Tools 56117 Premium Synthetic Wax Wire and Cable Pulling Lubricant||9.6||Check Price|
|3||Ideal 31-351 Yellow 77 Lubricant - 1 Gallon Bucket||9.4||Check Price|
|4||Ideal 31-381 ClearGlide Wire Pulling Lubricant||9.2||Check Price|
|5||3M Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant WLC-1||9||Check Price|
|6||Gardner Bender 79-202 Poly-Gel Cable Pulling Lubricant||8.8||Check Price|
|7||Klein Tools 51100 Wire Pulling Foam Lubricant||8.8||Check Price|
|8||3M Wire Pulling Lubricant Wax WLX-QT||8.8||Check Price|
|9||Gardner Bender 79-006N Wire-Aide Wire Pulling Lubricant||8.6||Check Price|
|10||3M Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant WLC-QT (1 quart)||8.2||Check Price|
- Best Paint For Fiberglass Camper Shell
- Best Penetrating Oil For Trumpet Slides
- Best Exterior Window Frame Sealant
Table Of Content:
- 3MTM Wire Pulling Lubricant Gel WL-QT, One Quart
- Klein Tools 56117 Premium Synthetic Wax Wire and Cable Pulling Lubricant, 1-Quart Squeeze Bottle
- Ideal 31-351 Yellow 77 Lubricant 1 Gallon Bucket
- Ideal 31-381 ClearGlide Wire Pulling Lubricant, 1 Gallon Bucket
- 3M Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant WLC-1, excellent lubricant for pulling a wide variety of cables types...
- Gardner Bender 79-202 Poly-Gel Cable Pulling Lubricant, 28° 200°F, Dries Clear, Conduit & Fiber-Optic...
- Klein Tools 51100 Wire Pulling Foam Lubricant
- 3M Wire Pulling Lubricant Wax WLX-QT, One Quart, excellent lubricant for pulling a wide variety of cables...
- Gardner Bender 79-006N Wire-Aide Wire Pulling Lubricant, Greaseless Fiber-Optic Wire Insulation, 1 Qt...
- 3M Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant WLC-QT , clear and colorless gel, slow drying lubricant, non-corrosive...
1. 3M(TM) Wire Pulling Lubricant Gel WL-QT
- Lubricant minimizes cable damage from high pulling forces
- Offers more efficient cable replacement with low residue
- Lubricates many kinds of wires including communications, telephone and light, guided cables
- Available in a convenient 1-qt bottle
- Colorless polymer gel
2. Klein Tools 56117 Premium Synthetic Wax Wire and Cable Pulling Lubricant
- High performance lubricant for general electrical and utility applications
- Temperature stable; does not liquefy and drop off after high temperatures
- Compatible with most types of cable, including low-density polyethylene
- Superior ”clingability” to coat wires and conduit evenly with non-staining, slow-drying formula that dries to a slipper film.
- Made in USA
3. Ideal 31-351 Yellow 77 Lubricant – 1 Gallon Bucket
- The #1 Brand of Wire Pulling Lubricant Since 1959
- Wax-Based Formula Provides Superior Lubricity
- Safe to Use With Most Cable Types Except Low-Density Polyethylene and Semi-Conducting Jackets
- Clings to Cables Throughout Long Pulls
- Easy To Apply by Hand or With Pump
4. Ideal 31-381 ClearGlide Wire Pulling Lubricant
- ClearGlide Lubricant
- Dries to a Semi-Lube that will not Clog Conduit
- Cable-Pulling Lubricant
- Non-Toxic, Non-Flammable and Non-Corrosive
- Safe for all Cable Types
5. 3M Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant WLC-1
- Low coefficient of friction minimizes the chance of cable damage
- Low, solid residue for easier cable replacement
- Excellent lubricant for pulling a wide variety of cables types
- Comes in a 1-gal pail
- Compatible with communications, telephone and light guide cables
- Clear, water-based gel
6. Gardner Bender 79-202 Poly-Gel Cable Pulling Lubricant
- Easy and versatile to use
- Apply manually or with pump
- Poly-Gel Cable-Pulling Lubricant
7. Klein Tools 51100 Wire Pulling Foam Lubricant
- No mess formula stays where it is applied and wipes clean from hands and fabric
- 4X greater yield than gel or wax lubricants
- Coats better and is 30-percent more slippery than gel or wax lubricants
- One can equals four quarts of wax/gel lubricants.
- Made in USA
8. 3M Wire Pulling Lubricant Wax WLX-QT
- Low coefficient of friction lessens the chance of cable jacket damage
- 5.3% solid residue for easier cable replacement
- Excellent lubricant for pulling a wide variety of cables types
- Comes in a 1-qt squeeze bottle
- Compatible with a wide range of jacket material and semi-conducting materials
- Gray, wax-based emulsion
9. Gardner Bender 79-006N Wire-Aide Wire Pulling Lubricant
- The product is good to use
- The product is highly durable
- Manufactured in China
- Model number: 79-006N
10. 3M Clear Wire Pulling Lubricant WLC-QT (1 quart)
- Low coefficient of friction minimizes the chance of cable damage during pulling
- Low solid residue for easier cable replacement. No wax, grease or silicone added
- Industrial lubricant for pulling a variety of cable, including electrical and communications cable
- Check packaging. See Comments in V15 and AG15
- Can be squeezed, pumped or hand-applied directly on cable
- Clear, water-based gel offers quick cleanup. Ideal for applications where cleanliness is a concern
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Wire Pulling Lubricant currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Wire Pulling Lubricant based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Wire Pulling Lubricant before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Wire Pulling Lubricant they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Wire Pulling Lubricant, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Wire Pulling Lubricant before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Wire Pulling Lubricant will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Wire Pulling Lubricant if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Wire Pulling Lubricant on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.