Comparison Chart for Top Exterior Paint Behr
|1||KILZ Low-Lustre Enamel Porch & Patio Latex Floor Paint, Interior/Exterior, Slate Gray, 1 Gallon||9.36||Check Price|
|2||Rust-Oleum 3104 Zinsser 1-Qt. PermaWhite Exterior Satin||9.82||Check Price|
|3||KILZ 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Interior/Exterior, Satin, Silver Gray, 1 Gallon||9.36||Check Price|
|4||KILZ Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, Interior/Exterior, White, 1 Gallon||9.36||Check Price|
|5||KILZ 10111 Fence & Barn Fence and Barn Paint, 1 Gallon (Pack of 1), Red, 128 Fl Oz||9.36||Check Price|
|6||Pro Grade – Paint Brushes – 5 Ea – Paint Brush Set||9.84||Check Price|
|7||1 qt Rust-Oleum Brands 285140 Linen White Chalked Ultra Matte Paint||9.36||Check Price|
|8||Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer, Quart, White||9.36||Check Price|
|9||Prestige Exterior Paint and Primer In One, 1-Gallon, Satin, White||9.36||Check Price|
|10||ALLFLOR California Paints Porch, Patio, Floor Paint (Deck Gray) (1 Quart)||9.32||Check Price|
Our Recommendation on the 10 Best Exterior Paint Behr
1. KILZ Low-Lustre Enamel Porch & Patio Latex Floor Paint, Interior/Exterior, Slate Gray, 1 Gallon
- This Acrylic paint offers a low-lustre enamel surface that is formulated to endure on deck, porch, and patio siding and floors through variable weather conditions
- KILZ enamel floor paint delivers a low-lustre finish that applies smoothly and evenly surfaces in Silver gray. Dries to touch in 1 hour. Recoat in 4-6 hours
- This is a 1-Gallon can of KILZ enamel porch and patio latex paint in Slate Gray with a low-lustre finish
- Appropriate for all previously primed or painted surfaces including wood and masonry. It also can be used on trim, siding and trellises
- A good porch and patio floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and resistant to scuffing, fading, cracking and peeling in variable conditions.
2. Rust-Oleum 3104 Zinsser 1-Qt. PermaWhite Exterior Satin
3. KILZ 1-Part Epoxy Acrylic Concrete and Garage Floor Paint, Interior/Exterior, Satin, Silver Gray, 1 Gallon
- 1 Gallon of KILZ Concrete & Garage Floor Paint covers 400-500 square feet on smooth surfaces and 300-400 square feet on rough surfaces. KILZ has been making premium primers and paints for 40 years. KILZ was named Paint Brand of the Year in 2015 in the Harris Poll EquiTrend Rankings.
- This single component, water-based floor paint is formulated to last in hard to clean areas like basements and garages. It’s resistant to staining and damage from chemicals, Oil and gasoline.
- Use this high-durability floor paint on coated or uncoated concrete, masonry, stone and brick. This paint is ideal on high-traffic surfaces such as garage floors, basements, driveways and porches.
- A good concrete floor paint is highly durable, easy to clean and won’t scuff, fade, crack or blister easily, even from hot tires and other heavy activity.
- KILZ concrete floor paint delivers a satin finish that applies smoothly and evenly to floors and horizontal surfaces. Dries to touch in 2 hours. Recoat in 4 hours. Not intended for vertical surfaces. Ideal for use on new and uncoated concrete or masonry surfaces or painted, stained or sealed concrete.
4. KILZ Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, Interior/Exterior, White, 1 Gallon
- Using nanotechnology, this paint forms a barrier to help stop water infiltration while an alkali resistant coating provides a long-lasting, durable and decorative finish.
- This premium, interior/exterior paint is formulated to waterproof and seal porous concrete and masonry surfaces both inside and outside your home.
- Apply this paint on properly prepped and cured above and below grade basement walls, masonry walls, retaining walls, cinder and concrete blocks, stucco and brick. Do not use on floors or on walls with active water leaks. Apply using a high quality 1/2″-3/4″ nap roller, 4″ nylon/polyester brush or an airless sprayer capable of delivering 2200-3200 PSI or greater using a .023″-.025″ spray tip.
- This is a 1-gallon can of Interior/Exterior Basement and Masonry Waterproofing Paint, White, 1-gallon in white. Depending on surface porosity, 1 gallon covers 75 to 125 square feet per.
- Prime all uncoated, patched, chalky, and adjacent wood and/or metal surfaces with KILZ Premium Primer. For below grade application, fill all holes/cracks with hydraulic cement prior to painting. A minimum of two coats of this product are required for optimal results. Paint dries to touch in one hour and can be re-coated in 4 hours depending on humidity.
5. KILZ 10111 Fence & Barn Fence and Barn Paint, 1 Gallon (Pack of 1), Red, 128 Fl Oz
- This paint features a unique water/oil base formula for exceptional adhesion, versatility, and longevity in varied conditions.
- This is a 1-gallon can of KILZ Exterior Siding, Fence, and Barn Paint in red. For use on properly prepared exterior vertical wood surfaces.
- This paint dries to the touch in 2-3 hours. Allow 6 to 8 hours of drying prior to recoating.
- Use on vertical exterior wood surfaces as well as masonry, stucco, and sanded glossy surfaces. Remove peeling paint, mill glaze, loose wood fibers, dirt and debris before painting.
- A good exterior paint offers coverage and protection against the elements, while adding beauty to outdoor structures. This is an all purpose exterior paint resists cracking, peeling and blistering.
6. Pro Grade – Paint Brushes – 5 Ea – Paint Brush Set
- Paint Brush Set Includes 1 Ea of 1″ Flat, 1-1/2″ Angle, 2″ Stubby Angle, 2″ Flat & 2-1/2″ Angle
- Professional Results On Walls, Trim, Cabinets, Doors, Fences, Decks, Touch Ups, Arts And Crafts.
- Paint Brushes For Interior Or Exterior Projects. Use Angle Sash Paint Brush For Cutting Crisp Lines.
- Premium Quality Paint Brushes At A Cheap Price! No Cardboard Covers Come With This Set.
- The SRT filament blend holds more paint to save time, less streaks & premium finish on walls & trim.
7. 1 qt Rust-Oleum Brands 285140 Linen White Chalked Ultra Matte Paint
- Dries to the touch in just 30 minutes and covers up to 150 sq. ft.; one-coat coverage allows projects to be completed easily
- Low-odor, latex formula allows for easy clean up with soap and water
- Excellent adhesion and easy application with minimal prep
- Dries to an ultra-matte velvety, smooth finish
- Use on a variety of interior surfaces like wood, metal, ceramic, canvas and easily distress to create a vintage look
8. Zinsser 02004 Bulls Eye 1-2-3 All Surface Primer, Quart, White
- Interior/exterior use on new or previously painted drywall, concrete, wood, masonry, metal and glossy or difficult surfaces
- Water-based formula seals uniformly and will stick to surface without sanding
- One coat hide saves time and money by improving hide and coverage of topcoats
- Has excellent stain blocking resistance and can be used with any oil or latex topcoat
- Dries to the touch in 35 minutes, ready to topcoat in 1 hour and covers up between 87-112 sq. ft. per quart
9. Prestige Exterior Paint and Primer In One, 1-Gallon, Satin, White
- Durable and washable with premium mildew resistant coating
- 100% Acrylic latex paint for easy soap and water clean-up
- High hiding formula for excellent coverage with smooth application
- Ultra premium paint and primer in one
- Low VOC: Less than 50 gms/L 0. 42 lbs. /gal
10. ALLFLOR California Paints Porch, Patio, Floor Paint (Deck Gray) (1 Quart)
Best Exterior Paint Behr Buying Guide
If you’re considering purchasing items like Best Exterior Paint Behr that you are interested in, adhere to a buying advise. Some features need to tick the boxes before purchasing. Let’s take a closer look at these:
If you’re looking for the best deal, price is the thing to check first. You can then compare the prices that various sellers offer and choose the most suitable one.
When you buy Exterior Paint Behr The brand you choose is the third thing you might consider. Find out how to distinguish between brands to make the right decision.
The warranty of Exterior Paint Behr should be taken in consideration as well. Nobody wants spending money on the product that will only last an entire month!
Review the functions of your Exterior Paint Behr when you purchase it. A quick way to accomplish it is to examine the specs.
Remember that the bigger specifications are, the greater the capabilities of your product.
You must know the size/dimensions of your Exterior Paint Behr. If the product isn’t properly fit, it can render the item useless. Thus, it is recommended to find out the product’s size beforehand.
In the event that you buy Exterior Paint Behr and the color doesn’t meet your taste. It’s like throwing money into the waste.
Thus, it is essential to record your color preferences. And, then, verify if the online store features them or not.
Review of Old Customers:
Most smart purchasers would take this step. The verification of authenticity of the product is an excellent move.
As you scroll down there will be product reviews on the website. Checking them out will help decide which brand to pick.
When selecting Exterior Paint Behr It is important to consider all of these elements in the article earlier before making a determination.When you are able to evaluate all these various aspects with each other you will be able to choose the Best Exterior Paint Behr you require as a buyer.We hope that our advice was informative and allowed you to choose the Top Exterior Paint Behr to meet your needs. If you’re interested in learning more about the Exterior Paint Behr then check out our previous articles for additional information.